The Family Church has a core tenet that “Everyone Everywhere” should be able to experience the goodness of God. We hold strongly to the belief that we are called to love like Jesus does: unconditionally, fully, and, at times, offensively. Our heart as Family, is to encourage and build each other up, and to empower and equip you so that you can live your best life in Christ. We firmly believe Jesus’ words that “you” are the light of the world, and we want to help you shine your light brightly.
We are passionate and expressive in our worship. We believe in and operate in the gifts of the Spirit. We believe that God’s gifts are not just for “inside the church building,” but are to be a powerful part of our testimony everywhere we go. We know that church should be more than a service; it is the family and community of God who we choose to fellowship with. Our services can be wild, fun, out of the box, and so can our community. That is why “Everyone Everywhere” is not just something we say, but the way we live.
At Family, you are invited to be a part of a community who will believe in you and encourage you to dream and soar in those dreams. We believe in the whole family, so we pour into: our children’s ministry, youth department; men, and women, and various interest/age groups so they can connect and grow together. At Family, we definitely believe that church does not start and end with a service, but should spill out into our Mondays and Tuesdays and impact all that are around us. It is our privilege to reflect God’s hope, love, and goodness to a broken, hurting world.
The Family is a Spirit Filled, Bible believing, rowdy bunch of believers that like to laugh, have fun while establishing the Kingdom of God. We are more than a church. More than a Sunday morning service.We are a Family, a community, a faith based group of individuals who long for more than just a social club, but to see the promises of God fulfilled on this earth.
- We are passionate for God: the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. in our times together we seek to passionately love and glorify Jesus and to celebrate the presence of the Holy Spirit. We desire to know God’s presence, the Holy Spirit’s anointing and empowering, and follow His direction in ministry and the Word
- We believe God’s Word is living and absolute. It continues to reveal Jesus and our relationship with Him and our destiny in Him.
- We believe in life-transforming salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ that encompasses salvation, healing and deliverance.
- We pursue living a life of worship and relationship with the Lord that carries His manifest presence. We believe in a life-style of prayer.
- We believe and actively pursue the empowering of the Holy Spirit and His supernatural gifts in and through our lives and local church.
- We believe that relationships and family (fathering), not religion or denominations, are the core and structure of His Church. As a result, how we do church continues to develop and change as our understanding of our relationship with Him grows.
- We believe that worship and a revelation of the Lord can come through a variety of expressions including music, art, dance, mime, drama. We encourage this diversity.
- We have a Kingdom view which focuses on the unity of the Body of Christ in our region and the world, rather than a territorial view which focuses on our own local church. We value the ministry from outside of this fellowship to our body. And we desire to resource and strengthen the Church of our region as well as our own local church.
- We believe that we are all called to ministry, not just the official clergy and elders. We all have a unique identity and destiny in Jesus. The role of the local church is to help children, youth and adults discover their gifts and passions and to equip, release, and encourage them in their destinies.
- We believe that It is time for the people of God to share Christ outside the walls of the church; that the World has been dying to know the love of Jesus revealed through a supernaturally empowered Church. This is the Day of harvest.